Magazine content license

Bryan Sutherland bryan.sutherland at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 02:42:32 UTC 2015

​> IIRC the decision to hold back on the CC-BY-SA licensing was due to the
planet inclusion, in the event someone reblogged something that was written
as all rights reserved.

Obviously that won't be an issue if all of our articles are​ new content

-Bryan

If I remember properly, the reason we didn't go with a blanket license
was to give ourselves more latitude in running content from independent
writers or other sources where CC-BY-SA (or whatever) might not fit
their needs.

> There may also be a Fedora-wide contribution policy, and we also don't
> want to contradict that.

There is, although to date I don't think we've mandated that magazine
contributors agree to it. We probably _should_.