Fedora Magazine URL's marked as spam?

Momcilo Medic medicmomcilo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:31:18 UTC 2015

Hi friends!

I've taken over @FedoraSrbija Twitter account in effort of revitalizing
it.

I was trying to post two different tweets from this and my private
account and both failed with the message:
"This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users
from spam and other malicious activity, we can't complete this action
right now. Please try again later."

Exact wording is as follows. First tweet:
"Problem sa niskom slavinom? Fedora i tu pomaže :) Ukratko o koracima u
3D štampi: http://fedoramagazine.org/3d-printing-in-fedora-from-an-idea
-to-the-thing/"
Translated:
"Troubles with low tap? Fedora can help there as well :) Short overview
of 3D printing steps: http://fedoramagazine.org/3d-printing-in-fedora-f
rom-an-idea-to-the-thing/"

Second tweet:
"Podešavanje raznih #Telegram klijenata u Fedori:
http://fedoramagazine.org/telegram-in-fedora/"
Translated:
"Setting up various #Telegram clients in Fedora:
http://fedoramagazine.org/telegram-in-fedora/"

Is this known issue with Twitter?
Is there anything we can do?

I guess some link obscuring may help, but it doesn't feel right doing
so.

--
Kind regards,
Momcilo 'Momo' Medic.