Joining the Fedora Magazine

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 11:57:04 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 12:40 +0200, Gerd Pokorra wrote:
> Hello,
>
> would you please enable me access to post to the Fedora Magazine. I
> am
> building the packages for Perl 6 in Fedora. I would like to post
> something about Perl 6 from time to time in the Fedora Magazine.
>
> My FAS Name is: gerd    (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gerd)

Hi Gerd,

You don't need any special permissions. Please just login to the
magazine using Fedora Open ID, write a post and when done change its
status to "Pending review". One of the editors will then go through it
and give you feedback and so on, and then publish it when it's good to
go.

http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-login.php

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenID
--