Introduction - Sumit Bhardwaj - Contribution to Fedora Magazine

Sumit Bhardwaj sumitkbhardwaj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:06:16 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Sumit Bhardwaj and I
am from Mumbai, India. I am a long time Fedora user (since Fedora Core 1
although was a bit on and off between FC12 and FC19) and recently became
an active member of the FedoraForums community as well as various
mailing lists.

I would like to contribute to the project by occasionally writing
articles for Fedora Magazine and I would also like my blog to be linked
to Planet Fedora. Later on, I will also try to contribute in more ways
as per what my schedule permits.

For now, I have an article that I would like to be published on Fedora
magazine. It's about solving a problem with Intel graphics where in
Fedora 22, many users using graphics chips released before the
Sandybridge architecture came into existence like GMA X4500 on G41
chipset get heavily distorted graphics in Gnome 3. The combination of
same kernel and intel driver version etc works fine with Fedora 21. The
issue is resolved in a thread at FedoraForums but I think an article on
FedoraMagazine will make more sense.

Please let me know how I can do so.

--
Regards,