Introduction

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Tue Jun 2 00:31:30 UTC 2015

Hi Anton,

My name is Chris Roberts and I am one of the Marketing leads for the group. I would like to welcome you to the group and I am excited about your enthusiasm to help with the Fedora Magazine and the Marketing Tasks.

Currently we do not have any IRC meetings but we do meet up for issues that need attention. We just hand an meeting today. Most of our communication is over the mailing list.

To get started with the magazine, if you can add your self next to the authors on this wiki page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine_Team

Also to create an account on the magazine follow this link and use your FAS id to create an account on the site, where you can write articles. We like to keep the Magazine about news with Fedora, and highligihts apps and updates on Fedora in the community, where Fedora Planet is the more blog/personal section to write.

http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin

As far as Fedora Marketing tasks, we use Trac to keep tasks that Marketing needs which can be found here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing

If you need help feel free to reach out to me by email, or in irc as croberts. Once you write an article we will approve membership since its based on making a contribution.

Thanks.

- Chris Roberts