Introduction

Rupali Talwatkar rtalwatk at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 14:08:47 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I am Rupali Talwatkar, Project Manager(Business) at Red Hat Inc. Pune,
India. I have been active in organizing events for Fedora(Activity
days), in general and particularly FUDCon APAC 2015. I believe the best
results are achived when the best minds come together. And that is where
I'd like to giving time on talking, organizing events for Open source
and bringing the knowledge of open source ambassadors to the budding
enthusiasts.

  Here to do more and learn more,looking forward to partner my skills
with the best people in Open source !

https://rupalitalwatkar.wordpress.com

  Regards,
  Rupali Talwatkar