Introduction

Amita Sharma amsharma at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 06:07:32 UTC 2015

On 06/04/2015 09:54 PM, Phantom Hell wrote:
> Nice to meet you sir Rupali Talwatkar :)
Correction .. She is a beautiful lady in Red Hat Pune office .. so
"Madam"..not sir :)
Her FAS :: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rtalwatk

> On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:08 PM, Rupali Talwatkar <rtalwatk at redhat.com
> <mailto:rtalwatk at redhat.com>> wrote:
>

>     Hello all,
>
>     I am Rupali Talwatkar, Project Manager(Business) at Red Hat Inc.
>     Pune, India. I have been active in organizing events for
>     Fedora(Activity days), in general and particularly FUDCon APAC
>     2015. I believe the best results are achived when the best minds
>     come together. And that is where I'd like to giving time on
>     talking, organizing events for Open source and bringing the
>     knowledge of open source ambassadors to the budding enthusiasts.

Very warm welcome to the community Rupali.
I hope your outstanding marketing skills will help us out in organizing
more and more regional Fedora events.
Not only that, your beautiful writing skill which is highly professional
at the same time, can also be used for contribution.
Looking forward for a great participation from you.

Regards,
Amita (Ami)