Regarding Self Introduction (Ashutosh Bhakare)

Ashutosh Bhakare unnatisales123 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:19:20 UTC 2015

hi All,

My Name is Ashutosh S.Bhakare from Aurangabad (Maharashtra) India.
My FAS account name is ashutoshbhakare and page is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ashutoshbhakare

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through IRC, and am interested
in joining because i am eager to spread Fedora through Marketing..

Some of the projects I've worked on,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F21_Aurangabad
Written some beats on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Documentation_beats?rd=Docs/Beats
Done QA of - Alpha Workstation netinst
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#Default_boot_and_install)
Done QA of - Alpha QA:Testcase_USB_stick_Live LiveUSB-creator
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#USB_media)
Done QA of - Alpha Testcase_Anaconda_User_Interface_VNC_Vncconnect
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#User_interface)
Done QA of -
( https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_RC2_Installation#Miscellaneous) Dual Boot

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!
1) Release Party (FC21)
2) Fudcon Local Marketing
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fudcon_news

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

      * (Marketing Skills) - Official Meetups of - Docker, Ovirt, Centos

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working @ Unnati Computers
(Director)

Please help me get started!

Ashutosh S.Bhakare