Pitch: FUDCon APAC 2015 Invitation article.

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 06:54:02 UTC 2015

On 9 June 2015 at 11:59, Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 06/06/15, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> >     Done with most of the things including posters, invitations emails,
> > schedule, website, speakers tickets etc.
> >
> >    We started invitation this week. Good to have dedicated post in Fedora
> > Magazine for invitation FUDCon APAC 2015.
> >
> We don't think it is a good idea to put the invitation on the Fedora
> Magazine. If you want, you can blog about it in your personal blog, but
> the fudcon invitation on magazone will not go to the right target
> audience, and not of the quality for Fedora magazine.

I think rather than blog it make sense on Fedora Magazine.
1. FUDCon is one of the premier event of Fedora.
2. Its good if Magazine readers get information about Fedora event
happening in APAC.
3. We should think this as an opportunity to increase audience of Fedora
Magazine as well. Since this post will get shared with lots of APAC readers
and also may be new users not aware regarding Magazine.
4. Rather than publicizing personnel blog, i would like to publicize and
increase Magazine readers :)

Thanks,
Pravin Satpute