Informing you about our FUDCon 2015 outreach plan

Priyanka Nag priynag at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:22:30 UTC 2015

Heya,

As one of the initiatives for FUDCon 2015 outreach, we are planning to do a
Thunderclap type of process (without using the Thunderclap website). The
idea is to amplify our message of FUDCon on social media, by talking about
FUDCon all together. In the week of *15th to 19th June 2015*, we are
planning to go viral on Twitter, targeting to have atleast 200 unique
tweets and hundreds of re-tweets over a span of one week. The purpose is to
make the *#fudcon* hashtag trending on twitter and ofcourse be heard!

This is the wiki page where we are collecting the tweets which are to be
sent out next week (15th to 19th June) -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fudcon/Thunderclap. We will keep adding
content to this page over the rest of the week.

We just wanted to keep you informed about the same. If there is any issue
with this process, please do let us know.

--
Regards,
Priyanka Nag

Website: priynag.in