Missing Add Media Buttons in Fedora Magazine WP Editor

Sumit Bhardwaj sumitkbhardwaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have written my first article draft on Fedora Magazine, following the
guidelines give here :http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost
and with help from Paul W. Frields.

However, while editing my article using either Visual or Text Wordpress
editor, I am not getting the "Add Media", "Insert Slideshow" or "Add
Contact Form" buttons. I tried clearing the cache, disable plugins,
changing my system and browser language to en_US etc etc. I am running
Fedora 22 Workstation x86_64 updated till today and Firefox 38.0.5 browser.

Any ideas why this is happening? Paul confirmed he can see the buttons
in Firefox on his PC so this could be something related to my PC or my
account.

Thanks.

--
Regards,