Missing Add Media Buttons in Fedora Magazine WP Editor

Sumit Bhardwaj sumitkbhardwaj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:22:33 UTC 2015

Hi Ankur,

Oh, is it? But I tried and I am able to use the Alt+Shift+m combination
to add media anyway. So if its a restriction, it's not working very
well. I was trying to add media because it is stated in the "How to
Write" wiki article I quoted, to add a relevant image at top. So what
should I do in this case, add an image or not?

And apologies for the mailing list reply, without changing the Subject.
I don't do it usually, but this time I replied from my mobile and forgot
to change it. Will be more careful in future.

Thanks.

Regards,
Sumit Bhardwaj