Missing Add Media Buttons in Fedora Magazine WP Editor

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Sun Jun 14 23:51:02 UTC 2015

On 06/14/2015 09:16 AM, Anton Toni Agung wrote:
> Yeah, maybe that's account level problem, not from browser :)
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:20 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Sat, 2015-06-13 at 00:02 +0700, Phantom Hell wrote:
>>
>>     Has try other browser?
>>
>> Only accounts with a certain access level can add media to posts I
>> think - I remember having the issue before. This is not a browser
>> issue. :) Sumit, please do not reply to digest e-mails - it's bad
>> mailing list practice - it makes it difficult for other readers on
>> the list to follow the thread :)
>> --
>> Thanks, Regards, Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha

It seems you were given the "Contributor" status -- that is one we are
intending on not using anymore. (Because it can't upload images :) )

I have changed your status to "Author", so you should now have access to
create & edit posts, as well as upload images.

There was also 3 other people with contributor status, and they are all
now Authors too.

cheers,
ryanlerch