Pitch: Internationalization improvements in Fedora 22

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:48:11 UTC 2015

On 19 June 2015 at 21:09, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 10:37:41AM +0530, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
> > On 18 June 2015 at 15:03, pravin.d.s at gmail.com <pravin.d.s at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > > Thank you :)
> > > Updated it, now its in pending review mode.
> > >

> > Please help to get this review and publish.
>
> I'm on it -- I can review it in the next hour.  But I may need to
> scrounge to find or make a graphic -- I'll do my best.

Excellent. !! Let me know if anything more needed from my side.

May be image from
http://fedoramagazine.org/testing-fedora-21-fitness-for-world-population-with-internationalization/
can help??

I think we should have one generic image for i18n/g11l/l10n related stuff.
I always struggle to find one.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute