Twitter tweak

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 21:05:35 UTC 2015

A few of us who have access to the Twitter @fedora account realized we
don't have an accurate list of who has access.  So I've put Ryan,
Ruth, Matthew and Joe on that list, since I know they're in (or need
to be in) the list, and changed the Twitter password.  If someone runs
into an issue, we can restore access easily.

I updated https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_social_networks
with the current list.

I filed a ticket to request an email alias, so we can direct
notifications from Twitter and other social media to an assortment of
people.

However, Kevin Fenzi noted a FAS group is easier to manage, vs. an
alias on the mail hosts.  Fortunately we have one:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/members/fedora-socialmedia/*

Again, we can expand this as needed.