[New member] Joining the team

Aleksandar Todorović aleksandar.todorovic at mail.ru
Sun Jun 21 01:49:07 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to join the Fedora Magazine project.

My name is Aleksandar Todorović. I'm a 20 year old IT Engineering
student from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I'm /very/ passionate about open
source software, cyber security and artificial intelligence. I keep a
blog <https://r3bl.github.com> (with over 80 posts so far), and I'm
active on Twitter (@r3bl_ <https://twitter.com/r3bl_>).

Now that I quickly introduced myself, I feel like I should point out
that I am already contributing to one Red Hat-sponsored project. I'm a
Community Moderator for Opensource.com <http://opensource.com> (you can
find me on the Meet the team <http://opensource.com/opensourcecom-team>
page). I joined the program about a month ago and I love it so far. I
wanted to contribute to more Red Hat-sponsored projects, and I figured
out that there's no better place to start then here since I already have
some experience with writing.

I hope that you are willing to accept my request to join the team.

Cheers,
Aleksandar Todorović