[New member] Joining the team

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 00:44:52 UTC 2015

On 06/21/2015 11:49 AM, Aleksandar Todorović wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to join the Fedora Magazine project.
>
> My name is Aleksandar Todorović. I'm a 20 year old IT Engineering
> student from Bosnia & Herzegovina. I'm /very/ passionate about open
> source software, cyber security and artificial intelligence. I keep a
> blog <https://r3bl.github.com> (with over 80 posts so far), and I'm
> active on Twitter (@r3bl_ <https://twitter.com/r3bl_>).
>
> Now that I quickly introduced myself, I feel like I should point out
> that I am already contributing to one Red Hat-sponsored project. I'm a
> Community Moderator for Opensource.com <http://opensource.com> (you
> can find me on the Meet the team
> <http://opensource.com/opensourcecom-team> page). I joined the program
> about a month ago and I love it so far. I wanted to contribute to more
> Red Hat-sponsored projects, and I figured out that there's no better
> place to start then here since I already have some experience with
> writing.
>
> I hope that you are willing to accept my request to join the team.
>
> Cheers,
> Aleksandar Todorović

Hi Aleksandar, and welcome to the Magazine Team!

We have just drafted up this page for people to use to get started on
the Magazine:

http://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

So if you have any issues following this, please let us know, it is a
working document, so any feedback would be awesome.

YOu have also pretty much done most of #3 by writing this email, so just
respond to this thread once you have done #1 and #2, and an editor can
give you the author access.

Have you got any ideas for posts on the magazine?

Finally, welcome! It's awesome to have more writers interested in the
Magazine!

cheers,
ryanlerch