Introduction mail [Anisha Narang] /regarding review post for fedora magazine

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:40:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:30 AM, Anisha Narang <anarang at redhat.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Regarding review post for Fedora Magazine:
>
> As FUDCon 2015 is approaching and we are left with 8 days for the CFP to close, I have written an article titled "Hurry up with CFP for FUDCon 2015!" for Fedora Magazine for those who haven't submitted their talk proposals yet. It has not been reviewed yet. Can anybody review the article and let me know if this is relevant to be published. Also, share the feedback if any.
> The copy of it on my personal blog is here[6].
>
> [6] https://anishanarang.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/hurry-up-with-cfp-for-fudcon-2015/

It is a good idea to post unique things to Fedora Magazine. That
means, your post on the magazine should not be a direct copy-paste of
the same text which is in someplace else.

As for the post content, please try to bring in new points to the post
than the old ones about the same topic.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer