Fedora 22 Alpha release announcement

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:59:19 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-03-09 at 11:17 -0400, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Ok,
> so we have content, please, everyone, do a quick review today and we
> will
> need email formatted version for Dennis.
>
> Thanks everyone for help!
> Jaroslav

Sorry for jumping in so late to help with this. The draft looks good.

I went and looked at the changeset, just out of curiosity - do you think
things like "moving from yum to dnf" and the new
django/gcc/boost/ruby/ruby-on-rails versions are worth mentioning in the
announcement?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/ChangeSet
--
Thanks,