New Magazine theme

Zacharias Mitzelos mitzie at mitzelos.com
Mon Mar 9 21:58:25 UTC 2015

Hello Ryan,

The theme seems really nice, I hope that it will eventually replace the
theme we are currently using. Where do you think we should place the
Categories of the Magazine? In our current theme, we've placed them next
to the Magazine logo. Any ideas? I really like that the top blue bar is
empty though, and contains only the logo and the social media buttons.
It also has nice responsiveness, however, the only problem is that the
social media buttons coincide with the logo.

+1 overall :)

--
Zacharias Mitzelos <mitzie at mitzelos dot com> http://blog.mitzelos.com