New Magazine theme

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 14:01:17 UTC 2015

On 03/10/2015 10:46 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Sorry for breaking the thread and top posting w my awful mobile client....
>
> Do we have stats showing any difference in traffic to community vs
> user oriented content?

Here are the top 10 posts of all time:

It’s Here! Announcing Fedora 21! -- 38,199
GNOME on Wayland in Fedora 21 -- 34,665
Shellshock update: bash packages that resolve CVE-2014-6271 and
CVE-2014-7169 available -- 34,417
Shellshock: How does it actually work? -- 30,613
Upgrading to Fedora 21 Workstation from Fedora 20 -- 19,771
Running GNOME 3.12 on Fedora 20. -- 16,368
Rejuvenate your Fedora desktop with Moka -- 13,477
Start developing Android apps on Fedora in 10 minutes -- 12,344
What’s new in the graphics stack in Fedora 21? -- 10,583
See what’s coming in Fedora 22 Workstation -- 9,783

full list here:
http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=stats&view=postviews&summarize&numdays=-1

--ryanlerch