proposal: managing editor for Fedora Magazine?

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 11 16:07:22 UTC 2015

I'm wondering if, as we do in other Fedora associated projects, we
should have a lead / managing editor for Fedora Magazine to help drive
the vision and be empowered and accountable for making the strategic
kinds of decisions we've been talking about in the thread on the
magazine theme. This was something Rikki thought would be a good idea to
help us move forward.

If we agree this would be a good role to have, I think Ryan Lerch [1]
would be a good fit since he's already put a lot of effort and thinking
into the magazine layout/theming/workflow and is a talented and
experienced writer and editor in his own right (he's written half of the
top ten Fedora Magazine articles of all time.)

~m

[1] I asked him for his okay before sending this :)