proposal: managing editor for Fedora Magazine?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:47:54 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 23:05 +0530, Vinit Srivastva wrote:
> Hey dude,
>

> If I'll get a single mail from you , I'll screw you..

You are not going to screw anyone. You've been told how to unsubscribe
from this mailing list before. Please follow this link and go to the
bottom of the page where it says "To unsubscribe from marketing, get a
password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:"