Marketing deliverables for F22

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:01:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-03-11 at 15:44 -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-22/f-22-marketing-tasks.html

Ah! From that list, stuff we've still got to do/to check:

- cleanup marketing wiki from previous release
- cycle marketing wiki pages for current release
^ which pages are these referring to? screenshots would be one, what
else?

- create talking points
- proposed changes profiles

- review ff bookmarks
- one page release notes
- brief ambassadors on upcoming release - I don't know if I've ever seen
us doing this - what does it entail? what do we need to prepare for this
item?

- beta announcement
- final screenshots
- final one page release notes
- brief new distribution network
- monitor sites for corrections and comments
- GA announcement

I can get started on the screenshots, some of the flyers (not mentioned
on that page) once we know which ones we  want and the talking points
(would be similar to the alpha announcement but in more detail?) right
away.

Does it make sense to open trac tickets for these so that people can
take up items and we can track progress?
--
Thanks,
Regards,