How do you log into the Magazine?

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Mar 12 19:20:31 UTC 2015

On 03/12/2015 02:57 PM, Gabriele Trombini wrote:
> Il giorno 12/mar/2015, alle ore 19:42, Chaoyi Zha
> <cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org <mailto:cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org>> ha
> scritto:
>
>> FAS openid
>>

>>> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, 2:28 PM Zacharias Mitzelos
>>> <mitzie at mitzelos.com <mailto:mitzie at mitzelos.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 08:20 PM, Ruth Suehle wrote:
>>     > I use the FAS openID.
>>     > --
>>
>>     me too
>>

> Username + password for me
>
> Gabri

Did you originally log in with the OpenID though -- i am pretty sure
that is the only way to create an account.

I am playing with some changes to the login screen on the wordpress
instance that would only allow login via openID, to make the magazine in
line with other Fedora applications.

--ryanlerch