Fedora magazine hits 1 Million pageviews

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:05:50 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 09:44:00AM -0400, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Ryan Lerch  wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a quick note to say awesome work! Sometime last week, the Fedora
> > Magazine surpassed the 1,000,000 pageview milestone (since we started
> > tracking stats properly in April 2014)
> >
> > Also, so far this month, March 2015 has been our best month to date, with
> > 128,600 pageview, just beating December 2014, with 128,580 pageviews.
> >
> > Keep the awesome content coming!
> >

> Congrats to everyone involved.  I am curious to know.  Do you have stats on
> which articles got the most hits

Normally this would be trivial to post.  Something appears to be wrong
with the Jetpack connection on Wordpress which normally provides the
listing.

Ryan Lerch provided such a list just a few weeks back if you want to
check the archives; I doubt the list has changed appreciably.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/2015-March/017175.html