final release announcement....

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 20 11:29:23 UTC 2015

So, I'm starting to work on

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F22_Final_release_announcement

because Tuesday will be here before we know it. :)

I was reviewing http://fedoramagazine.org/announcing-fedora-21/, and
wow, that came out well. Hopefully we can make it that pretty this time
around as well.

Who is in to help?

Here's the format I'm thinking — first, a first-person announcement
from the FPL (I like the conversational, informal approach — but please
feel free to let me know if that's hubris), followed by a Highlights
section, drawn from the talking points
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_22_talking_points>, and then
basically cut-and-pasting s/21/22/ the "Downloads, upgrades,
documentation, and common bugs" section from the F21 announcement.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>