Disseminating information about F22 containing some F21 packages

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue May 26 00:14:26 UTC 2015

On 05/25/2015 11:02 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-05-25 at 18:05 +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>> I think this would be a great post!
>>
>> feel free to move it to the draft status in the magazine and write
>> away!
> Hi Ryan,
>
> It's a rather short post - I've submitted it for review now.

Thanks!

I saw it in the pending queue this morning.

I just added a little bit to the front of the article to explain the
issue a bit more.

One thing that might be good to add to it would be maybe a link to the
mailing list post / wiki article that explains the decision to not mass
rebuild. That might be of use to our more curious readers. However, i
couldnt find the mailing list post or wiki article (if it exists, i dont
know :) )

Moved it back to draft status for you to double check my changes -- feel
free to remove them if you want :)

this post is probably good to be posted after the release announcement
goes out too IMHO.

cheers,
ryanlerch