last minute review of release announcement?

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue May 26 05:16:34 UTC 2015

On 05/26/2015 09:33 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 07:31:30PM -0400, Chris Roberts wrote:
>> I like it it covers the highlights of each of the releases. The only
>> thing that looks out of place is the Fedora 22 graphic at the bottom.
>> If it was me I would move that to the top, that way it captures the
>> readers attention and then they keep on reading.
> That's kind of a placeholder for the Fedora Magazine post, where it
> _will_ be at the top (because that's how the theme works). I guess I
> can move it in the wiki too.

Just moved this to the magazine, and tagged it up here. The revision i
used was the latest as of now
(https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=F22_Final_release_announcement&oldid=414252)

the post in the magazine is here:
http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=8927&preview_id=8927&preview=true

In a previous thread, i talked about having a both the announcement on
the wiki and a slightly different version on the magazine. I went and
drafted the alternate version up today here (it has a lot more
screenshots and all that):

http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=8933&preview_id=8933&preview=true

Take it or leave it -- if we prefer to have the annoucement there on the
Magazine, feel free to turf this second one, and not publish it,

cheers,
ryanlerch