Posting to Social media warning

Lord Drachenblut lord.drachenblut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:41:35 UTC 2015

I think we need to be careful about posting to social media sites in the
future.  Many of them automatically choose a picture from the site to use
with the link.  Sometimes it can lead to things I think some people might
find offensive.

Case in point this recent G+ post

While many may not care I think the picture DevAss might be taken as
offensive and we need to watch out for such things.  I'm very tempted to
pull this version down and repost it and cycle threw the images to
something which would be seen as less offensive.

Cheers

Matthew Williams
--

Cheers