whats new in f23 workstation -- and release day! woot

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 06:31:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As with f22, i have done up the more in-depth overview of some of the
new features in f23 workstation:

http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10665&preview_id=10665&preview=true

can someone have an editorial look at it for me?

I started looking at the Cloud and Server ones, but i really don't have
enough knowledge in these areas to be able to do up a post like this --
anyone care to have a crack?

Also, other ideas for posts like this might cover the python3 everywhere
post. I also reached out to the KDE folks to see if they wanted to do a
post about what is new in KDE in f23 (not sure if that post went to
thier list properly or not, because i havent heard back). Also a post
about the new cinnamon spin might be a good idea too -- lots of
screenshots of what it looks like.

We also have jflory's updating to f23 post to go out post release as well.

Jumping offline now for a few hours, but will be back later to help keep
prepping for release day!

I assume we are all hanging out in #fedora-mktg to help co-ordinate our
publicity. Maybe we should set up a etherpad to to track a bit of a
checklist too...

cheers,
ryanlerch