Extra, extra! Records are broken yet again!

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:13:35 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Today has been a crazy day, but definitely in a good way. For those of
you who hadn't seen or heard with the Magazine, we continued the trend
of breaking records with Fedora releases. Throughout the day, we
received *34,019 views* on the Magazine as a whole! I believe this puts
us somewhere 2,000 above the F22 release!

Big thanks to everyone who put in the effort for the release: mattdm,
stickster, ryanlerch, jzb, and plenty of others who put in their cycles
today - and another big thanks particularly to puiterwijk for helping
keep the site up with all of the heavy traffic today!

Looking forward to working with you all this next release cycle. :)

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com