New post about vagrant images in atlas

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 23:19:50 UTC 2015

Hi Dusty,

As discussed in our meeting today, once you get this drafted up and into
the Magazine, shoot me an email and I'll make sure to make my edits ASAP.

I'm going to be tied up from 11am to 12pm and 1pm to 2pm, but outside of
that, I'll be watching my inbox so we can aim for an afternoon
publication tomorrow.

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory