Fwd: Fedora Magazine

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:31:18 UTC 2015

On 5 November 2015 at 21:34, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/05/2015 07:30 PM, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
>

> On 5 November 2015 at 18:12, Alex Eng <loones1595 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Kato-san have managed to translate Fedora 23 release post in our
>> Zanata testing machine of which I managed to extract from wordpress.
>>

>> I've uploaded source file and translated file in Japanese, plus
>> screenshot of the Zanata for the editor.
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B-mREHKL688gZHNmSFdoTkg4Tjg
>

> Thanks Alex. :)
>
> This is one of the outcome of G11N FAD. We did this translation on the
> same day i.e. 3rd Nov before final announcement. Unfortunately bit busy
> with other stuff.
> Still F23 release news replicating to other places. Will be great if we
> can have F23 release post out in Japanese as well soon. :)
>
> Regards,
> Pravin Satpute
>

>> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 7:27 AM, <pravin.d.s at gmail.com>
>> pravin.d.s at gmail.com
>> <pravin.d.s at gmail.com> wrote:

>> article to

>> http://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/ with my FAS account.

>> Zanata

>> TBH,
>> I would

>> be
>> into
>> that could
>> content

>> translations)

>> posts
>> few

>> procedure
>> and ping
>> account
>> post.

>> theme,
>> investigation

>> two
>> both

>> like
>> one
>> >

>> > Nice.
>> > Alex in that case may be we can simply start one new project in Zanata
>> > specifically for Magazine and put content of one article into it. And
>> ask
>> > L10N to translate. We can use it for testing purpose.

>> little
>> plugin that
>> so

>> an
>> via
>> >

>> > Manual will be tricky but may be for Proof of Concept, let go with it :)
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Pravin Satpute
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Alex Eng
>> --
>>

> Okies, i have enabled the q-translate x plugin on the fedora magazine
> stage, so we can have a play around with it:
>
> http://stg.fedoramagazine.org/
>
> i18n is not my area of expertise, so any first impressions on this plugin
> would be awesome :)

Nice, we can add localize content into specific language tab. It looks good.
Quickly gone through it. But cant get complete picture how it will look
after publishing post. Even not able to find Fedora 23 release article in
this instance. May be just prepare one test with F23 release article??

Regards,
Pravin Satpute