[Magazine] Two New Pitches: Planet and Lasers

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:37:19 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Normally I would just wait until the next meeting before putting out
more pitches, but these were both things that I ended up getting drafted
after the meeting ended... anyways, I wanted to get some opinions on
these because they (one in particular) may or may not be something that
is "suitable" for the Magazine, and I wanted to know others' thoughts on
this as well.

Fedora Planet promotion:
     http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10753&preview=true

Create your own laser light show with Fedora:
     http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10758&preview=true

I think the pitches describe each article pretty well, so I won't
reiterate here. I figure the Fedora Planet article is something that can
be greenlighted, but I was wanting to know if the lasers article would
also be something fitting for the Magazine.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory