What's New In Fedora 23 KDE Plasma Desktop - Review Request

Sudhir Khanger ml at sudhirkhanger.com
Sun Nov 8 09:35:40 UTC 2015

On Sunday 08 Nov 2015 10:40:55 AM Ryan Lerch wrote:
> The thing that confuses me here (as a non-kde user) is what is the "Plasma
> Desktop?" -- should the messaging here be more about the KDE spin, which
> the plasma desktop is a part of?

KDE is the community, the people. Plasma Desktop is the desktop or the
workspace. Fedora 23 KDE Plasma Desktop is our KDE spin.

I used "Fedora 23 KDE Plasma Desktop" everywhere because that's what the spin
page [1] uses everywhere.

More information about KDE branding is available here[2].

[1] https://spins.fedoraproject.org/en/kde/
[2] https://dot.kde.org/2009/11/24/repositioning-kde-brand

--
Regards,