fedora magazine: system-upgrade to F23

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 10 02:18:29 UTC 2015

Hey Kamil,

Thanks for the information. I didn't get a chance to update the article
earlier today, but I just added these edits to the article. They should
be visible now.

    http://fedoramagazine.org/upgrading-from-fedora-22-to-fedora-23/

Let me know if these changes look alright to you. Thanks again for the
pointers.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory