"Bump" an older Magazine article?

Keerthana Krishnan contactkeerthana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:36:17 UTC 2015

Hey,

I remember referring some articles (Maybe the same?) for that purpose when
I tried installing Fedora myself last month. I think it's worthwhile to
"bump" it up. Is anyone else working on this ? Else, I'd like to try my
hand.

(Sorry for the late reply I was kinda down with fever... 😷 )

On 4 November 2015 at 17:38, Ryan Lerch <rlerch at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/04/2015 04:31 PM, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> One last thing I noticed before I headed off the bed - seems like one of
> ryanlerch's articles from mid-2014 about copying over the Fedora ISOs to a
> USB drive for install has had a surge in popularity today. Might it be a
> good idea to do a touchup and bump it back to the top of the Magazine for
> this week? Seems like it's a valuable article that could help bring in some
> more attention.
>

> http://fedoramagazine.org/how-to-copy-the-fedora-install-dvd-to-a-usb-drive/
>
> Thanks again.
>

> Yeah, i think this one could definitely do with a refresh, and a repost.
> There is also one by paul that covers the same topic, but in screencast
> form.
>
> The stats bump is probably because the What's new in Workstation post has
> a link to the older USB article at the bottom. This is also interesting,
> because it is right at the bottom, so at least a few people are reading the
> whole post :)
>
> cheers,
> ryanlerch

Keerthana Krishnan