More record breaking

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 22:36:52 UTC 2015

I thought it was worth pointing out that once again we broke more
publishing records thanks to outstanding contributions and
collaboration on Fedora Magazine.

Our week Mon Nov 02 - Sun Nov 08 is now our best week ever -- 121,311
views, versus 106,470 hits the week of Fedora 22 release.  Nicely
done, everyone!

Also of note, while October 2015 was one of our top five months ever,
November 2015 is almost ready to overtake it -- and we still have
almost three weeks left to publish!  Keep up the good work!