Use of Link shorteners on Twitter

Chaoyi Zha summermontreal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:03:35 UTC 2015

Hi Ryan,

I think the use of a link shortener is adequate for Twitter. This is
because they have a character limit, and using a shortener greatly helps
increase the amount of text you can have in a tweet. Twitter counts your
link's characters even though it passes it through its own link gateway.

Cheers,
Chaoyi