FYI: Scheduled posts (should be) working now

Patrick Uiterwijk puiterwijk at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 02:22:52 UTC 2015

> Wooo, thanks Patrick for fixing this! As of lately, it seems like every
> time we mention a problem, it almost seems like you fix it. ;) If
> anything else comes up, I'll definitely visit the Trac for future issues.
>
> puiterwijk++

And it seems that I sent a link to the wrong trac.
The trac that's Actually used for the magazine bugs is marketing-team[1].
I think the one I sent earlier has never been actively used, and the
marketing-team one has a Magazine component.

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/

With kind regards,
Patrick Uiterwijk
Fedora Infra