'Let's test Wayland' article

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Nov 13 11:22:48 UTC 2015

Hi,
we in the desktop team would like to make the final push towards
Wayland in F24 and for that we need as much test coverage and user
feedback in F23 as possible.
We're planning to backport the latest Wayland support to F23 so that
users don't have to run Rawhide and we cooperate with the Fedora QA
team to provide users with tutorials how to debug Wayland issues and
write useful reports.

I'd like to write an article about it for Fedora Magazine to reach as
many users as possible. Do you think it'd be a good fit for the
Magazine?

Jiri