Fedora magazine in several languages?

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 01:35:51 UTC 2015

We are looking at the possibility of exporting content into Zanata,
translate, the export into wordpress.
We tried exporting html format of the article into Zanata and it works
fine. The issue now is
1) Can wordpress support localisation of article?
2) Need to automate the process, its all manual work at the moment. (copy
content, save as html, export to Zanata, pull translation from Zanata and
import into wordpress.)

Alex Eng
Globalisation Tools Engineering
DID: +61 3514 8262 <callto:+61+3514+8262>
Mobile: +614 2335 3457 <callto:+614+2335+3457>

Red Hat, Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd
Level 1, 193 North Quay
Brisbane 4000
Office: +61 7 3514 8100 <callto:+61+7+3514+8100>
Fax: +61 7 3514 8199 <callto:+61+7+3514+8199>
Website: www.redhat.com