Fedora magazine in several languages?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:02:47 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 09:24:54PM +0000, Lord Drachenblut wrote:
> Here is an article,
> http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-easily-create-a-multilingual-wordpress-site/,
> with links to resources for creating a multilingual version of WordPress.
> It presents two options human translated and machine translated.  The nice
> thing is it keeps everything in the same WordPress instance.  It looks like
> it would even allow for an article to be created in a non native language
> first and them translated into the primary language after the fact

The problem with this plugin is that it doesn't take advantage of any
of the contact we already have with the translation community via
Zanata.  And it also wouldn't offer any of Zanata's other features
like translation memory.

The tradeoff, of course, is that to make something that automates push
or pull with Zanata, will take real dev cycles and it's unclear whence
they'll come.