Fedora magazine in several languages?

MarĂ­a Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 11:34:06 UTC 2015

Hello all.

I use qtranslate-x for my wordpress and it's quite powerful; however, I
would like to see an external translation app since doing it directly on
the wordpress may lead to style changes and other format issues. Either
way, I'm up to the challenge and would he happy to contribute with a
spanish translation.

Have a great day!

> On 11/19/2015 09:02 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 09:24:54PM +0000, Lord Drachenblut wrote:
>>
>>> Here is an article,
>>>
>>> http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-easily-create-a-multilingual-wordpress-site/
>>> ,
>>> with links to resources for creating a multilingual version of WordPress.
>>> It presents two options human translated and machine translated.  The
>>> nice
>>> thing is it keeps everything in the same WordPress instance.  It looks
>>> like
>>> it would even allow for an article to be created in a non native language
>>> first and them translated into the primary language after the fact
>>>
>> The problem with this plugin is that it doesn't take advantage of any
>> of the contact we already have with the translation community via
>> Zanata.  And it also wouldn't offer any of Zanata's other features
>> like translation memory.
>>
>> The tradeoff, of course, is that to make something that automates push
>> or pull with Zanata, will take real dev cycles and it's unclear whence
>> they'll come.
>>
>> yeah, i think if we can find one of these plugins that allows us to
> interact with the Posts / Translations via the default wordpress XMLRPC
> interface, that is the one we should focus on.
>
> That way the less hacking we have to do on the plugin/PHP the better, as
> we are a little light on willing PHP developers.
>
> cheers,
> ryanlerch

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
Blog: http://tatica.org
Portfolio: http://tap.tatica.org
LinuxUser= 440285 GPG Public Key: E1CDCC56