[Magazine] 2016 Editorial board meet time

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:59:54 UTC 2015

Hey all,

I mentioned in the meeting last night that with the way my schedule is
lined up for next January to May, it's not looking I'd be able to make
the meetings at the current time. This prompted the idea that we should
possibly reconsider our meeting time for 2016 to also try to find a
better time that may work for some other participants as well.

Seeing as we have some tricky time zones and schedules to coordinate
across, I thought a WhenIsGood poll would be useful for finding the best
time.

     http://whenisgood.net/fedora/marketing/2016/magazinemtg

Please mark what times work well for you for meetings into the new year.
Also, make sure you select your time zone when choosing times, it will
do the conversion for you.

We can probably bring this up at our next meeting in two weeks.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory