Re: [proposal] Profile Series – Who is Fedora?

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:47:19 UTC 2015

On 11/22/2015 10:34 PM, charles profitt wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-11-22 at 22:16 -0500, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>> Quick Summary
>> 1) Profile / Interviews: Yeah, let's reboot this!
>> 2) Better for Magazine, not CommBlog
>> 3) Questions: Good, add Fedora usage questions too (user experience)
>> 4) Plan: Add new questions, begin polling contributors for new
>> articles?
>
> Justin:
>
> I can see it being a reboot of the How do you Fedora or more of a 'get
> to know people' angle. If it is more former then we need to ask some
> questions about what they use Fedora to accomplish and then how they do
> it. I would be willing to assist in any way I can to produce some
> articles.
>
> Thanks for your thoughts and guidance as I get involved in the Fedora
> Community.

I see what you're saying. Hmmm. I think that this can still go both
ways. The Fedora Magazine comes with a larger audience of users of
Fedora and others in the Linux world, and I think adding some more
personal details like how they got involved with the Fedora community is
an excellent idea to the series. At the same time, I think people would
be interested to know how they use Fedora as a distro. Doesn't have to
be the primary focus, but I think both sides of the story can be integrated.

No problem, I'm always glad to help, Charles.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com