Fedora magazine in several languages?

Charles-Antoine Couret renault at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 25 23:12:29 UTC 2015

Le 24/11/2015 17:36, Paul W. Frields a écrit :

> We're not trying to encourage multiple
> versions of the Fedora Magazine that look exactly like one another.
> In doing this, we might accidentally confuse readers as to which site
> is run as part of the Fedora Project itself.
>
> On the other hand, English is the lingua franca of the project, and
> therefore the Magazine itself should stick to English posts for
> original content.  Does this help answer the question at all?

Hello,
Thank you for your answer. It's clear for me.
I understand your arguments, I just wanted to clarify this point to avoid difficulties in communication and organization around this project.

So, do you have a roadmap about the multilingual magazine or not yet? I could help in French version in the future. ;)
Thank you for all.
Charles-Antoine Couret
**