FEDORA LASERS!: Ready for review

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 19:48:53 UTC 2015

Hey all,

Over the past week, I got a chance to get the interviewee's answers to
my questions for the "Create your own laser light show with Fedora"
article. I tidied it up and added a few of his awesome images to the
article.

It's the first time I've written an interview-style article, so I'd
appreciate some extra eyes to check it out and make sure it's good to
publish. Ideally, we could push it any time next week once it has a
featured image created.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10758

Also, for whoever does end up putting together the featured image,
here's a bunch of awesome pictures you can use as a starting point...

    https://imgur.com/a/pBG3L

Thanks!

--
Cheers,