FedMag Pitch: OpenVPN

Chaoyi Zha cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 4 00:01:51 UTC 2015

This sounds like an interesting idea for an article, especially since it is
something a lot of people are looking to do.
There is a wiki page already dedicated to this here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Openvpn
In regards to Access Server, I don't think we can promote that on Fedora
Magazine since it is presumably under a restricted license and is not
really free.

I've personally set up OpenVPN a couple of times myself, and I definitely
agree a FMag article could be worth a shot. Interested in seeing how this
turns out!